Virginity

The hip thing these days it seems is for women to call themselves virgins. I don't really understand this, because very few of them are actually virgins. I think women are trying to win back their dignity. They want to seem as pure sugar while they lay on their backs for every Tom, Dick, and Harry. This trend seems to me a bit far fetched, but hey, I thought getting your eye brow pierced was too. Finding a virgin is like finding a needle in a hay stack. They are like an animal on the endangered species list. I know they exist, but I'm not sure if I have ever seen one.

Sometimes it seems that you almost have to be like the Crocodile Hunter and go out and hunt one down. I don't know if it is worth the time, unless you are into such a beast...

There are many reasons why a woman might want to be a virgin. In this day and age of diseases, its not that bad of an idea. I have yet to have such great sex that it is worth dying for. I have never had sex with a Playboy Playmate, so maybe I don't know what I am talking about.

- By not having sex you don't have any risk of getting pregnant. Men these days don't seem to want to take care of their babies. Nothing would be worse than having a baby and being forced to work at a fast food joint to pay the bills. Being a single mother is tough these days and I don't blame them for not wanting to take that chance. It is hard enough to live on your own, let alone have to worry about kids.

- Some women may choose not to have sex for religious reasons. This is probably the number one reason why women stay virgins. They believe that they aren't allowed to have sex until they are married. I went to church when I was a teenager and during this time a lot of girls in the church were having sex. I guess some people practice this, while others just claim that they do.

- There is the type of woman who claims she is a virgin but yet will give you oral sex. She will allow you to stick your fingers in her love cave and get them stinky. She does this so in her mind she is still a virgin, pure and clean.

I'm not sure that I would call someone who can toot your flute like they are playing in an orchestra a virgin. I guess this can help reduce the risk of catching a disease. Also, you don't run the risk of pregnancy. If she wants to toot your flute, let her play all the notes she wants.

The next bunch of virgins are the type that allow you to touch them, but not do anything else. She may allow you to feel her breasts or lick her nipples. If you are lucky she will cop a feel of your penis. That is about as far as it goes with her. She might eventually end up being like the 'virgins' who will toot your flute. I wouldn't count on it though.

This might sound odd, so make sure you are sitting down for this next one. Some 'virgins' enjoy anal sex. They feel since they aren't using their vagina's it really isn't sex. Anal sex is called anal sex for a reason, because it is sex. Just like oral sex is sex. I have no idea why a woman thinks that if she spreads her cheeks, she is still a virgin. I guess it doesn't matter in the long run. All that matters if you can get some of the sweet anal love canal. I won't argue if she thinks this will keep her a virgin.

Sometimes when a woman hasn't had sex in a while, the vagina can shrink to its normal size. She can actually bleed the first time she has sex in a long, long time. Though she isn't really a virgin, she will seem like it. This is like the David Copperfield of virgins. There is some magic going on in that pussy cat.

Some women are what they call 'secondary virgins'. This really blows my mind. Basically they go out and screw everything thing that moves and decide they will be a virgin until they get married. I'm not sure how they can feel they are a virgin, but who am I to understand anything about a woman. I think this usually happens after a woman has a religious experience and decides that she will take the plunge again after she is married.

Why is this so important? To a man, he could care less really. Getting to lay a virgin is like winning a world series, but after a certain age you realize that your chances of this is slim. Personally, I think as you get older it is no longer an issue. You want a woman who can rock your world in bed, not someone who has never done anything before. Other than not having to worry about disease, to me and probably most men, this whole virgin thing is plain stupid.

The reason why some women are so obsessed about this is, they want to remain pure. Their virginity is the only thing that they see as making them pure and clean. They can talk like a sailor who has had too many beers, but yet if that precious tuna canal hasn't been explored, they are pure as can be.

I am amazed that this is still an issue. After all of the women's rights stuff in the 1960's, I would have figured this was long gone. I guess I am wrong. If this confuses you as much as it does me, then just leave it alone. If your woman is claiming she is a virgin, but yet has screwed the High school football team, I would leave her be. She is more than likely a nut case and needs to be avoided.

Click here for Volume Pills